The vision of the Bachelor in Pharmacy Program is to be a pioneer in pharmacy undergraduate education which excels at the national level and international level as well as serves the interests of the nation and humanity imbued with Pancasila.
- Provide an undergraduate pharmacy education that receives national and international recognition.
- Conduct research in the field of pharmacy based on science and technology to solve health and humanitarian problems.
- Perform community service that benefits community welfare.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
The graduates of the degree program are expected to achieve all the following values:
- To have leading knowledge in the pharmaceutical manufacturing process, including production, quality control and assurance, inventory control, and distribution.
- To have essential knowledge and skills in pharmaceutical care to collaborate with fellow health personnels in clinics and community.
- To have excellent managerial skills to conduct pharmacy practices.
- To engage in lifelong learning, especially to pursue higher degree including the pharmacist professional degree.